Every student and every family has questions about how to get into college. Questions like:
- How do I figure out what colleges I’m interested in?
- What do colleges want in an applicant?
- What are colleges looking for in an application?
- What courses should I take in high school to give me an edge in my college application?
- How do I write a compelling essay for my college application?
These questions lead to larger questions, like:
- Why do I want to go to college?
- What do I want to study?
- Who do I want to be?
- What do I want to do with my life?
Colledge offers individualized, one-on-one sessions to explore and answer these important questions. These sessions provide students and families an opportunity to get
- Develop a robust academic and extracurricular portfolio
- Learn which colleges are right for them
- Develop their college lists
- Complete applications in ways colleges want them completed
- Draft compelling essays
- Navigate the financial aid process